Ten Essential Foods For Balance Diet
- Vegetables: Eat vegetables twice a week helps to cope with fatigue as an important source of minerals.
- Eggs: It’s content of lecithin and phosphoric, vitamins A, B and E, and the quality of its high protein biological index help to regenerate our muscles. It can be taken 5 or 6 in a week.
- Nuts: help replenish your energy by its mineral content and B vitamins you take one or two handfuls every day you train.
- Fruit: It is recommended to eat at least 3 pieces of fresh fruit a day. Its antioxidants keep free radicals accumulate involved in many injuries, so it can help prevent injuries.
- Yogurt: This dairy product is rich in protein, calcium, vitamins A and D and starter cultures that regenerate the intestinal flora. It helps our immune system, making it convenient to eat at least once a day.
- Bluefish: indispensable food for athletes because it contains vitamin B12. It should drink 3 to 4 times a week.
- Water: it is simply essential to maintain hydration of the body. It should drink between 1.5 and 3 liters of water a day.
- Virgin olive oil: it is common knowledge that olive oil is beneficial for health to be rich in antioxidants and unsaturated fats. For an athlete is especially important because it improves blood circulation and speeds recovery. You have to take two tablespoons a day, three days of intense training.
- Garlic: Whenever possible you garlic to your meals, as it helps prevent circulatory problems and infections.
- Wheat germ: add to your
dishes a tablespoon of wheat germ 5 times a week for protect your immune system
and prevent wear of your muscles.